Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guest Blogger Dog Dishes on TidNips Treats

By Keikei Cole

Well, it's taken me way too long to convince the boss to give me a chance to sniff around on the computer. I love looking at all the cool things on that thing in front of her. Just because dogs don't have thumbs, humans think we can't type. I mean, how hard can it be to...hold on...now I see what she means. qw2450tkgfjgvmqv'iorp. I can't spell, and having thumbs is good. Woof, a compromise then! I'll speak and she can type. OK, so what I wanted to tell you all about is so cool. CANIDAE Natural Pet Food Company has new treats out called TidNips™ and they are rolling on the floor terrific! With all the sit, stay, shake hands and that other stuff the boss makes me do, a dog has to have nourishment to keep it up. And I'm tail wagging happy to sit for a TidNips.

Some of you have read about me here, and I know the boss has told you how great I am. My name is Keikei, and I'm the boss's favorite dog. I know I am, because she's always talking to me and giving me smooches on the nose, but I also know it because I get yummy chicken or lamb treats just for sitting. Of course, I do have to share with everyone else and she gives them smooches, too, but I guess that's alright...Grrrr - woof.

Did you know this thing she stares at all day has dogs and fleabags (aka kats) running around on it? I sure wish I could figure out where they are. Every time I go looking for them, they aren't there and the boss just laughs at me.

Anyway, back to the reason why I wanted to talk to you. A magnificent dog like myself knows it's important to sit and stay. It gives my human a feeling of importance and lights up her eyes with happiness when I do what she wants me to. Sure, I like all the “good girl” and “nice job” junk, but what I really like is all the TidNips treats I get. Woof – soft and tasty. I mean, when was the last time you saw a healthy dog treat at the store that was good for you – well, not YOU guys, but for dogs – that was made out of real chicken, turkey, lamb or salmon?

The boss tells me these TidNips treats have vitamin E which is an antioxidant, and Omega-3 fatty acids in them. I don’t know what that stuff is, but she says it's good for me and it makes my coat shiny, and keeps my skin nice. Oh, and it works on the immune system. Grrr, woof, whatever. I don't care about all that stuff. I just know that if the boss wants me to hike up a mountain with her, she'd better have plenty of those woofing great treats with her. I wuv them and would do anything for her for a chewy treat, but I'd also do it because she's my buddy.

You know a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta to do to keep the figure looking good. It's important for us dogs to turn heads when we walk down the street, you know. I mean, I have a matching leash that goes with my gorgeous coat. But it's all the tasty treats I get to snarf down when I'm making the boss feel good that helps me feel and look good. And I do look good! Woof!

I suppose while I'm at it, I should say something about the FELIDAE® TidNips™ treats for kats. But it's time for my outside duties so maybe you could just read “Are Treats the Cat’s Meow?” by Julia Williams. She explains all about the kat treats cuz I hear she's a C.C.L. which stands for Crazy Cat Lady.

I have a lot of kat friends. Woof, I slept with one the other night. Oops, that's a secret and you better not tell anyone. No one else knows that happened and the boss is the only one who saw it. OK, so I'm cool with that. The furbag, I mean, my friend the kat and his buddies really seem to like the chicken and rice TidNips they get. I keep trying to snag a taste of one, but so far, I haven't gotten one. Got close one time but I got a booboo on my nose when that darn kat swatted me. So I can't personally vouch for their treats, but if they taste anything like mine – they're, slurp, great!

Oh, I didn't want to forget to tell you this – CANIDAE has a “buy one get one free” offer on the treats, for a limited time. Hope you know what that means, 'cause I sure don't. Anyway, I think it's a good deal and you should go check out this page on their website to get in on the action.

Read more articles by Keikei’s Mom

2 comments:

  1. Those treats sound terrific. We sure would like to have some for all the kitties here but the store is so far away, that we cannot get them. We have been looking for some chewable treats that are good for the kitties especially since our Lucky has all kinds of blood problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...