Friday, July 6, 2012

An Itchy Kitty Gets a New Lease on Life & Fabulous Fur

By Guido the Italian Kitty

Catzowey! I’m itching to tell you about my itches that have gone arrivederci and bye bye too, and you must believes it cuz itza for sure my fur is more meowvalous and shiny than ever in all a cat’s 9 lives. And it’s not cuz I went to the deeziner fur salon and had a makeover! But I would purr to let you in on a giganticat secret.

For the first 4 years of my catzowey life, I was itching. Yep, just itching and scratching and biting my handsome man-cat fur like gnawing on myself. It was not so comfy having to live like this and strike a pose on the catwalk at the same time! My photo shoots were done around not showing my itchy tummy cuz I itched so much that I ate all of my EyeTailYun tummy fur right off of my bod. And like that’s not a furry worry, then I started on taking all the furs off of my famous legs. CATZOWEY! When I looked into the mirror, I didn't see my EyeTailYun buffed self but instead saw what I thought was a long lost scraggly relative! Catzowey, it was me looking half naked from biting off my handsome fur coat.

Oh sure, I visited abundacat dreaded V E T persons – more than I want to remember and they all said “he needs allergy tests.”  Then most of them said I was probably having an environmental reaction! Holy Cannoli – like I’m allergic to my sofa?

My Staff said no sense in putting me through the allergy shot tests for that, cuz IF my itching was caused by the environment, we could not move cuz we luvs luvs luvs San Franfuncisco.  So, hummmzatini, I was curious as a cat to know whatza causing my scratches and itches and my eating my britches!

Hello FELIDAE pureElements™ cat food! Not only did I like it abundacatically, but in a month my itches were subsiding and in 2 months my fur was starting to grow back in an inky dinky way and in 6 months my itches were “arrivederci itches” and all my Man Cat fur came back in better shape than before my itches began. That’s a lot of stuff happening to my man cat self in a short time but WOWza MEOWza I’m now Super Six years yungun and never had more handsome silky fur.

Bamzatini, the itchies are history!  I can only surmise it’s no surprise that FELIDAE pureElements dry food has cured my fur problems for sure.

Yep uh huh, I’m on countdown to be that Spokes Cat purrson for Felidae foods because they’ve saved me, and saved my handsome EyeTailYun self and brought me  and myself back to lively life. Sometimes, it’s not really a medical issue – and I’m proof that just changing my diet to the right food was the purrrfecto way to go!  

Arrivederci itches, and hello healthy self!

Read more articles by Guido the Italian Kitty

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your good experience dear handsome man cat. Can you tell me the forst 5 main ingredients? I have itchies but I most show them by barbering myself. I have the resultant hairballs too.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks the Felidae person can best answer yur queshun. The bag izza uppa on my shelf and my cat eyes don't see dat far. pssst go to www.canidae.com and see da ingredients too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Guido! We sure are glad to hear that this great food solved your itchies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have an itch cat too so we will have to check out those ingredients. We have used Felidae before but not for this particular cat. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie and Marg:
    Ingredients
    Chicken meal, turkey meal, lamb, potatoes, potato protein, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, fish meal, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, papaya, pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got the itch thing under conteol, that is just no fun! Have a happynweekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! That sure is a great endorsement for FELIDAE pureElements dry food and a very good thing to know! We had a dog with this problem and I did not realize a diet might have helped... always learning something new each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh all that stuff in the food to stop the itch!!! Glad it worked for the little guy. It can be so tiring having allergies :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...